We have a vacancy for an IT Technician for 36 hours a week for 40 weeks per year who is willing and able to work alone or as an essential part of a small supportive team.
The ideal applicant will be an excellent problem solver, with good interpersonal skills. You will be supporting the Network Manager in the day-to-day running of the school’s IT network and infrastructure. You will also provide help and support to staff and students. Whilst not essential the following experience is highly desirable:
* Prior knowledge of all MS Certifications and Windows 2003 - 2012 R2, Windows 7
* Experience with FROG and SIMS desirable
* Previous experience working in a Help Desk role, ideally within an education setting
Alongside assisting the Network Manager and providing all necessary support, you will also be responsible for:
* Maintaining the IT equipment and software throughout the school
* Maintain and develop departmental databases of hardware, software, and Staff ID cards
* Configuration, installation and maintenance of all school desktops and applications.