Our client is a private school for boys with outstanding facilities and a culture of success in the classroom and also in co-curricular pursuits. The school has an extremely supportive and social staff and excellent student behaviour. This is a great opportunity offering many benefits for those eager to work at a school that is committed to encouraging individual academic and social success for their students.
About the Role:
- Secondary Italian classes
- Potential for Head of LOTE for suitable applicants
- Additional classes in a second subject specialism able to be offered
- Full-time, permanent opportunity available
- Commencing January 2018
About the School:
- Commute against the traffic from the CBD, ample onsite parking
- Excellent student behaviour
- Supportive, driven and caring team of staff
- Variety of co-curricular involvement opportunities
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1709-521267EH, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)