Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for an Italian Teacher for our client school located in North Sydney. This highly-regarded independent school boasts excellent academic outcomes and a diverse learning environment. The successful applicant will join a collaborative team of passionate staff.
About the Role:
- Secondary Italian Teacher
- Ability to teach French desirable but not essential
- Full time contract
- Position commencing January 2018 for 1 Term
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Convenient North Sydney Location, set within idyllic and picturesque grounds
- Up to date and fully equipped campus with extensive facilities
- A vibrant community with a 400 year tradition of excellence
- Impressive results continually achieved
- Wide choice of co-curricular activities supported by talented and experienced staff
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Experience teaching Secondary Languages (Italian)
- Possess relevant tertiary qualifications in education
- Must be registered or eligible for registration with the New South Wales Education Standards Authority
- Be registered or be eligible for the New South Wales Working With Children Check registration
- Possess and provide appropriate professional reference details
Benefits of registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Reward scheme for referrals (T's & C's apply)
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference #WEB1711-522756AT.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with our website and Facebook page for details of all upcoming jobs and things going in the Education industry.
If you’re not keen on this great opportunity but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).