Our client is a Catholic College in Western Melbourne. The school has a long-standing reputation for providing an excellent education to students and offers a variety of pathways and programs.
About the Role:
- VCE Italian
- Year 7 to 10 Italian
- Part-time to full-time role, 0.8-1.0 FTE
- Fixed-term contract from January to December, 2018
About the School:
- Innovative and exciting educational programs
- Community environment
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Collaborative and hard-working team of staff
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference #WEB1710-522133EH, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply)