Our client is a coeducational Catholic College set in spacious surroundings with new facilities and on-site parking for all staff. It is an excellent opportunity and offers many benefits for those eager to work in a relatively new Catholic secondary school with a dynamic and supportive staff committed to guiding students to be excited about their education and their future.
About the Role:
- VCE Italian
- Year 7 to 10 Italian
- Junior Humanities and Religious Education (year levels TBC)
- Fixed-term 12 month contract
- Full time position to start as soon as possible
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Eloise, quoting job reference #WEB1802-525555EH – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1802-525555EH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).