ICS Paris is an international school implementing the IB curriculum to develop international learners who will shape our world. Our students and teachers come from over 25 countries, forming a diverse community of learners.
From February 1st our school requires a Japanese language teacher.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the implementation of the Japanese language curriculum and for the development of student learning in this subject area. Candidates should have experience teaching advanced students to the Diploma level.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Assessment of student work
• Constructive and timely feedback to promote learning
• Use of appropriate technology to enhance learning
• Development of a stimulating classroom environment to support learning
• The use of relevant materials to encourage real life contexts for learning
• Participation in collaborative planning meetings
• Having a work permit within the European Union
The position is for 10 hours and interested applicants are encouraged to send their letter of application with a current cv to the Head of school (firstname.lastname@example.org)