Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for the following 0.7FTE Japanese Teacher role at our client school located in the Blue Mountains area (approximately 100km from the Sydney Central Business District). This independent school boasts a sense of community and a unique location in the heart of a beautiful world heritage area.
About the Role:
- Part-time position (0.7FTE)
- Teaching Years 7-11 Japanese
- Term 2 Contract position (4 June 2018 to 29 June 2018)
- Commencing 4 June, 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Well-regarded independent school with a team oriented and supportive environment
- A wide range of co-curricular activities offered including sports, wilderness education, and performing and creative arts.
- Rated amongst the top independent schools in New South Wales for academic results
- Delivers an innovative teaching and learning approach, provides a dynamic wellbeing program and promotes leadership opportunities for all
- Early career teachers and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
- Be supportive the Christian ethos of the school
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1804-527124SL – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEB1804-527124MH – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).