Japanese Teacher – Gold Coast
Our client is a highly regarded independent school on the Gold Coast, with state of the art facilities and excellent resources. There is a strong, proud professional teaching culture at the school.
About the Role:
- Japanese Teacher
- Years 1 – 9
- Full-time, 6 month contract
- Commence Term 3 until end of Term 4, 2018
- Gold Coast independent school
- Ongoing professional development
- Community and school spirit
- Competitive pay and remuneration
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB1805-527841CG
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference # WEB1805-527841CG – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).