ABC Teachers is seeking Job Coaches to work with a small group of post 16 learners with SEND (Special Education Needs and Disabilities) in Telford. The role is part time and start date is as soon as possible. The successful candidate will have the rewarding job of helping leaners with additional needs make the transition from education to paid employment.
About the role:
- As a Job Coach, you will Support students with their confidence and aspirations to help them progress to paid work
- September 2021 to January 2022 you will work 19 hours per week and January 2022 to July 2022 the hours will increase to 21.5 hours per week
- £9.99 - £11.50 per hour. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications.
- The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for Job Coaches are experience working with young people with SEND.
- An excellent programme to help move students into the working world - you will work with a variety of employers and teams to help them hire students with SEND
About the company:
- A well-established post 16 setting that focuses on inclusivity for all
- The Job Coach role will be based in Telford - easily accessible from Telford, Shropshire, Wolverhampton and surrounding area
- Based in both the classroom and out on work placements with an assigned small group of students
- A strong team ethos with supportive leadership, where the needs of the students always come first.
- Have strong communications skills with the ability to quickly built rapport with students
- Ideally be suitably qualified to work with students with SEND i.e. Health and Social Care, Children and Young People's Workforce etc.
- Have previous experience working with young people with Special Education Needs and Disabilities which we can reference
- Able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check
About ABC Teachers:
- A leading education company in The Midlands
- Excellent rates of pay paid by our in-house payroll team using the PAYE (pay as you earn) system
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to ensure you receive the pay and working conditions you are entitled to as an agency worker
- FREE career professional development and guidance through your education career
How to apply
If you are a Job Coach who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact Charnice on 0121 481 2230.
ABC Teachers Limited
- Supply agency