We are seeking an inspiring and dedicated Academic Deputy Head to take a lead role in promoting and developing a challenging, excellent and relevant curriculum across the junior school and be responsible for its quality and effectiveness.
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven leadership/ management experience
• Proven excellence in teaching across key stages
• Track record of initiatives to improve teaching and learning
• Evidence of leading a core curriculum area
The skills required by the Applicant to perform effectively in the role:
• Excellent classroom practitioner
• Proactive approach to problem solving
• Ability to lead, guide and inspire staff
• First class organisational and administrative skills, with the ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task & prioritise
• Good IT skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Confident when speaking to large audiences
• Excellent literacy skills
• Attention to detail
Deadline: Noon, 21 February.