Applications are invited for a qualified K-6 PDHPE Teacher for a position at an elite, Independent school, located on Sydney’s Upper North Shore. This Independent school enjoys a strong commitment to academic excellence, a wide range of subject choices, extensive co-curricular activities, small class sizes and outstanding HSC results.
About the Role:
- K-6 PDHPE Teacher
- Full time, Temporary contract until the end of Term 1 2019 (Maternity cover)
- Position commencing Term 3 2018
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
About the School:
- Upper North Shore of Sydney location
- Gain experience in a prestigious and well-regarded Independent School environment
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Deeply committed to academic, sporting and cultural excellence
- Close-knit and dynamic community
- Be a qualified and experienced PDHPE Teacher
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Have the ability to be registered with NESA and hold a WWCC
- Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sarah, quoting job reference #WEB1806-528519SM – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1806-528519MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).