Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Junior School Teacher for our highly-reputable client school located in Canberra, ACT. This school boasts a rich and vibrant learning environment set within 15 hectares of a valley location. This exciting opportunity is to start in January 2018
About the Role:
- Teaching Junior School classes
- Full time, 12 month contract with potential for permanency
- Position to commence in January 2018
- Pastoral duties as required
About the School:
- South side Canberra location accessible by local transport links
- Reputable and sought-after independent school
- Lawns, gardens, trees and landscaping which give the school an atmosphere of orderliness, beauty and peace
- Diverse and modern teaching practices
- Quality School Teacher Process Program intended to support teachers in an annual cycle of professional learning in order to improve student outcomes.
- Excellent staff amenities
- A technology rich, differentiated, reflective and challenging learning environment for Junior School students
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Reward scheme for referrals (T’s & C’s apply)
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification (recognised in Australia)
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with ACT Teacher Quality Institute and Working With Vulnerable People Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Emma, quoting job reference #WEB1710-522698EB – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1710-522698EB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms and Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.