Temporary – Full Time
Applications Close 4.00 pm Monday 16 September 2019.
Broughton Anglican College is the leading Pre Kinder to Year 12 Independent School in the Macarthur region and provides exceptional educational opportunities to more than 1,000 students. Staff enjoy an innovative teaching environment with supportive peers, students and parents / carers.
This position is a twelve (12) month appointment replacing a member of staff who has been seconded to another position for the 2020 academic year.
Junior School Teachers are responsible for curriculum and student wellbeing matters relating to the overall development of students within their class.
As the College is a child safe organisation, the successful candidate will be required to provide their current NSW Working With Children Check number and date of birth so that the College can verify that the candidate is permitted to teach in NSW schools, as required by Child Protection legislation.
The successful candidate is expected to provide evidence that they are a financial member of the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) and that their accreditation is current.
The position will commence at the start of the 2020 academic year.
• A committed Christian who will provide opportunities for students to develop an understanding of the Christian Faith and respond to the Gospel of Jesus Christ in adhering to the Christian stance and ethos of the College.
• An active member of a Bible-based church.
• An experienced, outstanding educator with a demonstrated passion for teaching and encouraging a high level of student achievement.
• A passion for and understanding of working with children and adolescents.
• Demonstrates the integration of an authentic Christian faith with learning and teaching, to help students develop an understanding of the Gospel, whilst adhering to the Christian ethos of the College.
A position profile has been provided for more information.
Complete and submit the Application Form – Teacher Application
Applicants are asked to provide the following information to support their application:
• at least one professional reference or referee
• a current reference from the minister of the church that they are presently attending. Should the minister prefer to give a reference verbally, please provide contact details
• a certified copy of:
o documents relating to their qualifications
o academic transcripts
o Driver Licence