Junior School Teacher
Full time to start September 2021
As a teacher of key stage one or two, you will inspire a love of learning that will build pupil confidence as you enable them to achieve. You will deliver inspirational lessons and contribute to our diverse extra-curricular provision, and our outstanding pastoral care. This is an opportunity to work with highly-motivated pupils in this academically selective day school, where staff work in a friendly, collaborative community.
Applications are welcome from experienced teachers, NQTs or those wishing to obtain Initial Teacher Training via the School Direct programme. Further information about the ITT programme may be found at: http://unitedteaching.org.uk/
We can offer you:
- a friendly and supportive staff team who work collaboratively, sharing resources and ideas
- competitive salary, well above the national scale
- excellent facilities
- regular professional development and well-being opportunities throughout the year
- membership of the Teachers’ Pension Scheme
- access to employee benefits and advice services.
Further information is contained in the application pack. Applicants should apply for this role via our website: www.guildfordhigh.co.uk/vacancies
The Human Resources department may be contacted via: Human.Resources@guildfordhigh.co.uk
Closing date: 09.00, 21 January 2021
GHS is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service
Guildford High School
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Girls school with students of age 4 - 18 years
Guildford High School, named The Sunday Times Independent School of the Year 2012-13, The Sunday Times Independent Prep School of the Year 2015-16, and The Sunday Times Southeast Independent School of the Year 2017-18, offers an exciting and energeti...