Applications are invited for a K-12 Learning Support Teacher at an Independent school located in South-West Sydney. It is a coeducational Independent school that caters for Kindergarten to Year 12. The school promotes the pursuit of academic excellence and social responsibility. We provide opportunities for enlightenment and aspire to develop people of faith with high moral standards and integrity. The school endeavours to foster the intellectual, spiritual and emotional needs of each student.
About the Role:
• Full time, Permanent role
• Position commencing January 2020
• Responsible for Learning Support across K-12
• Provide support to individual and small groups of students diverse and complex learning needs, including behavioural, socio-emotional and learning needs
• Provide class support within mainstream classes in collaboration with the class teacher
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Applicants must hold relevant tertiary qualifications in Special Education
• Applicants must be willing to participate in practical activities, excursions and camps
• Applicants must have an understanding and be able to support teaching of the NSW Curriculum
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1911-540898SL– email@example.com
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1911-540898MH – firstname.lastname@example.org
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).