Oxford Gardens Primary School is a 2 form entry primary school in the heart of North Kensington. We serve the very diverse local community and are looking to recruit a creative, passionate and hardworking individual who has high expectations and a desire to make a difference.
If you are:
· An outstanding classroom teacher with a proven record of raising attainment.
· Committed to raising standards and meeting individual children’s needs.
· Committed to working as part of an inspirational staff team.
· Innovative, creative and ready to embrace change.
· Excited by delivering an exciting and innovative curriculum – the IPC
· Keen to work within a vibrant and culturally diverse community.
· A teacher committed to personal and professional development.
· Enthused to work at a school that has been graded by Ofsted as ‘good’ in December 2014 and keen to help move the school to outstanding………..
Then the role of class teacher at Oxford Gardens could be for you.
In return we offer:
· The opportunity to work with a highly supportive and enthusiastic team of staff who are supportive, visionary and inspirational.
· An exciting and creative curriculum.
· A warm and welcoming staff team.
· High staff-pupil ratios – 3 teachers per year group (we are a 2 form entry school)
· The reward of working with children who are reflective and motivated learners.
· State-of-the-art ICT facilities
· The opportunity to work with a committed Governing Body.
· Excellent opportunities for professional development. As a school we have a strong track record in developing middle leaders.
Please complete the application form and return via post, email to firstname.lastname@example.org or hand deliver.
We welcome visits to the school and will be holding a tour of the school on Tuesday 27th March at 9.30am. Please phone the school on 0208 9691997 to book a place on the tour.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.