Key stage 1 and 2 Class Teacher
MPS and UPS
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are:
• Experience in teaching key stage 1 and 2
• To hold Qualified Teacher Status
20th April 2020.
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic primary school in Cambridge who are seeking a key stage 1 and 2 class teacher for a full time and permanent position commencing April 2020.
The school is part of a small federation and was rated ‘Good’ in June 2018. The school endeavors to develop the following attitudes:
Independence, Confidence, Resilience, Teamwork, Responsibility and Compassion.
There Ethos is also based on five principles: Care, Courtesy, Consideration, Co-operation and Courage.
To be considered for this teaching position, you will:
• Have experience teaching at key stage 1 or 2 level
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status
• Be committed to following the schools aims and ethos
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company Tes Global.
What the school can offer you
• A programme of induction to ensure you get all the support you require
• A fun and friendly team of staff
• A well-resourced environment
• A welcoming atmosphere with happy students
• Huge support for NQT’s including support by designated Learning development leaders and access to both Local and Academy Sponsor CPD.
• Coaching available to support teaching staff
How to apply
If you are a teacher who can enthuse, motivate and feel like you would make a great addition to the team at this school, then please contact Amy Heading on 01223 608140.