Smart Teachers is recruiting for dynamic and energetic Key Stage 1 and 2 Class Teacher to join a school in its infancy that is a part of a prestigious academy trust in the London borough of Enfield. Positions are available for both January and April 2020 starts on a temporary basis, with opportunities for permanent contracts at the beginning of the next school year in September 2020.
About the Role
• Key Stage 1 and 2 Class Teacher
• To work collaboratively within a two form entry team
• Successfully tailor exciting and creative lessons to children with high levels of EAL
• Establish strong links to the local community and parent network
• Long term supply contract
• Daily rate £140-£175
• Two term role from January – July 2020
About the School
• New state of the Art building, constructed in 2012
• Well-resourced , with attractive and spacious staff communal areas
• Two form entry school
• Currently graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
• Opportunities for cross-academy CPD and career progression
In order to be considered for this role, the Key Stage 1 and 2 Class Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Hold a PGCE or equivalent qualification and full QTS
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number DDS2837.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.