If your ambition is to be a great class teacher, then we will take care of the rest
Dates: September 2017
Contract type: Full time / Part time considered
Position: Key Stage 1 & 2
Salary: MPS/UPS (additional allowance dependent upon experience)
“Pupils’ conduct around the school site is exemplary. They are polite and welcoming.” “Teachers have high expectations and strong subject knowledge” OfSTED July 2016
We are delighted to be able to offer two class teachers a position in our school. If you are an intelligent, enthusiastic and fun person to be around, please get in touch and meet our outgoing and caring team.
The class teacher post with be either for KS1 or KS2 depending on your strengths and preferences. Wexham Court is a large maintained school located on an old farm. We work with many partners to get the best for our pupils and staff. We highly promote high quality professional development and have a school wide commitment to attaining a work life balance. Why not VISIT us and see for yourself!
Are you someone who can offer?
- A positive experience for our children
- Excellent subject knowledge
- A desire to inspire young minds both academically and creatively
- A growth mind-set
- A commitment to professional develop your teaching and leadership
- A desire to build on the warm and welcoming atmosphere at Wexham Court
We can offer:
- Curious children who are engaged, eager to learn and a joy to be around
- Motived and keen staff who look out for each other socially and emotionally
- Pre- planned Core subjects that can be easily adapted to suit your style and pupils
- Excellent recognised quality CPD in school and externally
- A strong, forward thinking leadership team
- A well-resourced and exiting learning environment that stretches beyond the classroom
- A range of benefits including health care
- A commitment to work life balance include time out of class for report writing, assessment.
Visits to the school are strongly recommended so that you can see first-hand why we are so proud of our school and chat to the staff and pupils.Further information on the school and staff benefits and application packs can be obtained from the website www.wexhamprimary.com, by email: PA@wexhamprimary.com or on 01753 524 533. Don’t forget to check out our twitter on @wexhamPS
Closing date: 22nd June 2017 We are happy to accept application form in advance
Wexham Court Primary School is a friendly and caring school that is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment.