Suitable for NQTs: Yes
KS1 and 2 Teachers
We are seeking innovative and enthusiastic practitioners who pride themselves on their high expectations and team spirit to work in our warm, friendly Primary School.
Job opportunity: Reception (4 year olds) and Year 3 (7 year olds). Suitable applications from all locations are welcome.
Competitive Malawian salary and benefits (Medical Aid, Housing allowance)
What we offer:
- Excellent working environment.
- 2 year renewable contract.
- An ambitious, safe, successful and vibrant place to work.
- Children who are bright, confident and eager to learn.
- A supportive working culture that focuses on positive learning behavior and high expectations for all children.
- Excellent travel opportunities in Central and Southern Africa.
- Preferably at least 2 years’ experience delivering the EYFS British Curriculum.
- A relevant Education degree or qualification.
- Proven track record of improving attainment amongst children.
- Innovative and creative teaching practices.
- Being a team player with a positive, friendly disposition.
How to apply: Please send a full resume, recent photograph and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: 23 February 2018
Interviews for overseas candidates will be held on Skype, so please attach a Skype address.
Hillview International School, Malawi, Africa