Blakesley Hall Primary School is seeking to appoint a dynamic and inspirational teacher with the ability to engage and support our fantastic children.
An exciting opportunity has arisen at Blakesley Hall Primary School, for both a Key Stage 1 and a Key Stage 2 teacher. The right candidates will be given the opportunity to develop their skills through a structured and supportive mentoring programme, with opportunities for career advancement.
You will have:
• Excellent communication skills
• The ability to support, encourage and challenge colleagues
• A drive and determination to succeed
• Strong time management and personal management skills
• The ability to be proactive, flexible and creative in finding solutions
• A passion for learning that is shared and celebrated with your children
• A high standard of core subject knowledge as well as proficient understanding school processes such as safeguarding
• An interest in research and the use of evidence to support how children learn
• The ability to teach lessons that lead to good or outstanding outcomes for the pupils
What we can offer you:
• Friendly, polite and happy pupils that are ready to learn
• A supportive and caring team that works together to achieve the best outcomes for pupils
• Bespoke continued professional development, to help you on your education journey
• The opportunity to coach and be coached to enhance your own and your peers’ practice
• A governing body with a commitment and drive in supporting school to continue to deliver results
• A diverse and welcoming community
• A well developed, values based curriculum, that meets the needs of our children
Informal visits are most welcome and can be arranged by contacting the school office on 0121 783 2148 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Wednesday 26th February at 12pm. Interviews will be conducted during the week beginning Monday 9th March.
Blakesley Hall Primary School is a maintained, three form entry Primary school in Stechford, Birmingham. Blakesley is also part of the Kingfisher Collaboration of Schools. Birmingham Local Authority and the School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All post holders will be expected to comply with a DBS check before confirmation of appointment.