Key Stage 1 and Lower Key Stage 2 Classroom Teacher - Ardley Hill Academy, Dunstable
Salary: MPR/UPS, NQTs welcome
Start date: September 2018
We are a friendly, inclusive and innovative Academy. We are seeking to
appoint staff with the capacity to provide inspirational learning opportunities
and enable children to achieve the highest standards.
We are looking for someone who is:
• An excellent classroom practitioner with a sense of fun and a creative approach to learning
• Professional development opportunities
• Career progression
• Long history of successfully mentoring NQTs
• Stimulating learning environments
• Opportunities to develop new ideas
• A pledge that teachers paperwork is meaningful and supports children’s learning
Visits welcome by appointment.
For further details and an application pack please email email@example.com
Closing date: Midday Thursday 19th April 2018
Interview date: Friday 27th April 2018
Ardley Hill Academy are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are committed to safer recruitment and will carry out enhanced DBS and Prohibition Order checks before start dates.