We are looking for passionate and creative individuals who have high expectations for children to join our exciting school.
Van Gogh Primary is delighted to be part of Dunraven Educational Trust, and together we are focused on developing an exciting, dynamic and progressive community, focused on improving the outcomes for children and their families.
Our school motto is ‘Creating Excellence’ and we strive to achieve this through our six school values:
- Ambition: setting high expectations for myself and others
- Respect: respecting myself, others and the world around me
- Collaboration: learning from and with my family, teachers, peers and community
- Integrity: developing integrity; doing the right thing, even when nobody is watching
- Drive: working hard and putting effort into everything I do
- Exploration: exploring facts, ideas and concepts
We are looking for class teachers (experienced and newly qualified) who will be able to share and can contribute to the implementation of these values. If you are successful in your application, you will join a staff who are hard-working, committed, positive in outlook and dedicated to the achievement of our children.
If you are an experienced teacher, but considering a move, we are happy to discuss 'next steps' and opportunities.
In return, you will enjoy:
- A well-resourced school, with specialist teachers and staff
- A commitment to providing you with high-quality professional development
- Future leadership opportunities
- Opportunities to work across the Trust
- A supportive professional community
Get a glimpse of what we are doing by visiting our Twitter @VanGoghPrmry and our website www.vangoghprimary.org.uk
For an informal discussion about the opportunity or to arrange a pre-visit (by appointment only), please contact Paul Robinson, Executive Headteacher on 020 7735 8348. This does not form part of the selection process.
Van Gogh Primary is committed to the safety and protection of its children. A satisfactory enhanced DBS check is a condition of employment for all employees. We look forward to receiving your application.
To find out more, download the job description and complete an application form. We look forward to receiving your application.
Closing date: Noon on Friday 7th June 2019.