Outstanding Key Stage 1 Class Teacher/Phase Leader required for September 2018.
Salary: Inner London Main pay range/Upper pay range plus TLR 2c for Teaching and Learning (currently £5,667 p/a)
Cobourg is an inclusive, multicultural, two-form entry primary and nursery school located close to Burgess Park Lake in Southwark, where children from all backgrounds are able to flourish. We serve a diverse, vibrant community of talented children, who are always ready to learn and to receive the very best education.
Our Headteacher and Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed KS1 class teacher/phase leader to join our fantastic, hardworking team. Your role will be to inspire, motivate and influence staff and pupils, especially within the Key Stage, taking a lead role in developing and maintaining the highest standards of teaching and learning.
- Have high expectations of yourself and others
- Can maintain good relationships, encourage good working practices and support and lead teachers in the Phase Group.
- Have the ability and drive to improve the quality of teaching and learning across the whole school
- Possess strong organisational and management skills and an eye for detail
- Have excellent subject knowledge...
then we would be delighted to hear from you and urge you to apply right now!
In return we offer you:
- Happy, motivated and enthusiastic pupils who are proud of their school
- A cheerful environment with modern IT equipment regularly updated
- A highly motivated hardworking team of friendly and supportive colleagues
- Good additional classroom support from TAs/HLTAs
- An excellent senior leadership team with vision and commitment to support your continuing professional development
- A Free Parking Permit
QTS and a minimum of two years teaching experience is essential for this post. (Class teacher job description and phase leader objectives are available below). Visits to the school are warmly encouraged; please contact the school office on 020 7703 2583 to arrange an appointment.
Please visit our website: www.cobourg.southwark.sch.uk for key information about our school.
To Apply: Please use the TES online application form available via the Quick Apply button below.
Completed application forms should be emailed to: email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 20th June @ 12 noon
Teaching observations and interviews will take place during week beginning Monday 25th June.
Please note: Cobourg Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.