We would like to appoint an inspiring and dynamic teacher to join our talented, enthusiastic and supportive school team within a full-time post from January 2020.
We are looking a professional who:
- Loves teaching through a rich and creative curriculum,
- Strives for academic excellence for yourself and the pupils in your care,
- Want your pupils to feel valued and independent,
- Enjoy working within a strong and collaborative teams,
- Inspire your pupils, parents and colleagues and
- Believes that every child can learn, achieve, and thrive within a really supportive working environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a friendly, strong, encouraging team, within a popular, successful school, which is very much a part of the local community.
Our primary schools are going from strength to strength and having achieved Good Ofsted ratings, we are now on the journey towards Outstanding. We have high expectations and believe in inspiring our pupils to achieve success, through a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum, that provides them with opportunities to excel.
Come and join our dedicated team who are always willing to support new staff in the best interests of our children.
All our schools continually evolve in their drive for excellence; we aspire to provide staff and pupils to have
- Outstanding Care
- Outstanding Education
- Outstanding Opportunities.
New opportunities, including career progression, are actively sought for all staff across the MAT. Collaboration with like-minded colleagues across the MAT is set up to provide; networking, support, quality assurance and friendship. If you think you would thrive in this environment we want to meet you.
In joining us, we will offer you the very best CPD and career development. This includes:
- A competitive salary
- A core offer of professional development with opportunities to engage in research programmes
- Outstanding leadership development and support
- Additional planning time (on top of PPA) and opportunities to network with other practitioners within the Trust
- Opportunities to learn within a network of schools
- A Mac Book Pro and IPad
Information about the Trust
The Valley Invicta Academies Trust is a Multi Academy Trust, based in Maidstone, Kent. The Trust is a family of primary and secondary schools which work in partnership to provide nothing less than outstanding education for all our young people. Presently the Trust is responsible for five primary schools and three secondary schools:
VIAT Primary Schools
Valley Invicta Primary School at Aylesford, Valley Invicta Primary School at Holborough Lakes, Valley Invicta Primary School at Kings Hill, Valley Invicta Primary School at Leybourne Chase and Valley Invicta Primary School at East Borough which has recently joined the Trust.
VIAT Secondary Schools
Invicta Grammar School, Valley Park School and The Lenham School. The Lenham School became a member of the Trust this year joining Invicta Grammar School, the highest performing “non super selective” school in Kent and Valley Park School, the highest performing non-selective school in Kent.
The Trust reserves the right to appoint to this posts at anytime.