Key Stage 1 / Key Stage 2 Teachers
NOR 445, Age Range: 2 – 11
Full-time and part-time positions available (negotiable)
We are looking to recruit for both Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 areas for September 2018, with both permanent and maternity cover contracts available.
We will accept applications from NQTs
North Town Primary School is a successful school with a strong sense of identity and drive. We are extremely proud of our children and work hard to provide them with the best quality education and life experiences.
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Enthusiastic and inspirational
- Passionate about enabling every child to fulfil their potential
- Well organised and committed to high standards
- Creative in their approach to children’s learning
- Experienced in working in a primary school setting
- Hard working with a strong understanding of teaching as a vocation as well as a profession
We can offer:
- An excellent school with an outstanding and creative curriculum
- Well resourced, spacious and attractive facilities
- A dedicated, talented and innovative team
- Exceptional development and career opportunities
Visits to the School are actively encouraged and have been organised for Monday 9th April at 1:00pm and Tuesday 10th April at 10.00am. To arrange a visit please email email@example.com
Application packs are available on our website www.northtownschool.org.uk or by emailing NTRecruitment@educ.somerset.gov.uk
Please contact the school office for paper copies. Applications received that do not contain a fully completed application form will not be considered.
All appointments are subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks, including a satisfactory Enhanced Criminal Records with Barred List check through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).