Are you an innovative and inspiring teacher and team player who wants to share your own good practice with others and lead by example?
Are you ambitious and looking for the opportunity to take the next step in your teaching career?
Are you looking to join a supportive and experienced Senior Management Team?
If so, Bourn C of E Primary Academy may be the school for you as we are looking to recruit an experienced and passionate Key Stage 1 Teacher / Key Stage Leader. We are searching for someone who can challenge, support, develop and motivate pupils and staff to be the very best they can be. We are proud of the work that we do and believe that part of our school’s success is due to the strong links and relationships that have been developed between our staff, pupils, parents and the wider school community. Our pupils are extremely well behaved, keen to learn and would like a teacher who knows how to make their learning exciting and interesting.
Our staff and SMT are fully committed to the school and enjoy working together to provide the best environment for our children to learn and develop, encouraging high aspirations. We are a friendly and supportive team, always willing to help each other. As a school, we are always looking to move forward and our staff readily embrace new initiatives so the successful candidate will really be able to make their mark on the school.
Bourn Primary offers:
· a beautiful outdoor and indoor working environment where creativity thrives both within and beyond the classroom;
· opportunities for children across a wide spectrum of extra-curricular activities;
· an engaged and supportive body of parents;
· a school that embraces and encourages the active pursuit of Christian values;
· respectful, caring children, who readily vocalise their love of learning
· a supportive community and a proactive Governing Body;
· the opportunity to work in a great location with easy access to Cambridge, Huntingdon, St Ives, St Neots and the surrounding areas.
Visits to the School are warmly welcomed. The Head Teacher or Deputy Head Teacher would also be happy to discuss the role by telephone. To enquire about available dates and times for a visit or telephone conversation, please contact the School Office (email: firstname.lastname@example.org). For further information, please look at the school website (www.bournprimary.co.uk).
Closing date: 30th April
Interviews will take place at the Academy on 3rd May
The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Bourn Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Please note that CV applications will not be accepted.