This is an exciting opportunity to join an oversubscribed, well-respected and high achieving school, three minutes’ walk from Victoria Station in Central London.
The staff team is happy, hardworking, enthusiastic and collaborative and we are looking for someone who will easily fit into the school.
St Peter’s is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We can offer you:
• A chance to make a real difference in the lives of the children.
• Extremely well behaved, polite and happy children.
• Small class sizes.
• An opportunity to join a vibrant and supportive team.
• A school with a strong link to the community.
• Teachers main pay salary
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an outstanding teaching or committed to becoming one.
• Is organised, creative and has great communication skills.
• A team player.
• Is supportive of the Christian values of the school.
We welcome applications from NQT’s and experienced KS1 or KS2 teachers.
Application forms and further information can be downloaded from the school website www.stpeaton.org.uk
Please return your completed application form to the school address.
Safer Recruitment Procedures will be followed.
Visits to the school are welcome; please contact the school office to
arrange an appointment.
Closing date for applications: 21 May 2019 (12:00)
Interviews: 6 June 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted