The Governing Body of this outstanding school wish to appoint enthusiastic, dynamic, and inspirational class teachers to join our cutting-edge, four forms of entry school in the heart of Ealing Broadway.
The successful candidates will:
- be supportive of our Christian ethos
- have QTS or be an NQT
- be articulate
- be committed to the very highest standards in education
- be creative and imaginative
- be pastoral and caring
- committed to own professional development
- be committed to the wider success of the school and its local community
- be a great team player
- Inner London pay rates
- Very well-behaved and highly motivated pupils
- outstanding resources
- an excellent location - near to Ealing Broadway Station
- excellent professional development
- strong career opportunities
- highly supportive parent body and dedicated governors
- a large but caring school with great staff
- an inclusive and multicultural school
- a diverse professional team who support each other
- subject responsibility opportunities depending on experience
CtS is an equal opportunities employer, a Living Wage employer, and a Stonewall Champion School.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) disclosure.
Closing Date for Applications: Friday 21 April 2017
Interviews Week Beginning: Monday 24th April 2017
Visits to the school are highly encouraged.
Download the application form and email completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Christ the Saviour School
Spring Bridge Road
020 8249 6800
Executive Headmaster: Mr Prentice M.A.