We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and successful class teacher with recent KS1 experience, to teach a mixed class of Year 1 and 2 pupils. This position could suit a Newly Qualified Teacher and the school has recent success in supporting NQTs as they start their careers.
Our School can offer:
- the opportunity to be part of a successful, forward thinking school with fantastic facilities recently extended and refurbished throughout
- easy commuting distance from Salisbury, Southampton and Bournemouth and is located on the edge of the New Forest National Park
- pupils with excellent behaviour who are motivated and excited to learn
- a friendly, proactive, supportive and enthusiastic staff team dedicated to learning, who have the freedom to be creative and try new things, whilst making a difference to the lives of the children of our local community
- caring, family and fully inclusive Christian ethos
- a commitment to good CPD and opportunities for career development
Please visit our website (www.mvwacademy.co.uk) which links to our Facebook page to see the kinds of things we get up to as well as seeing our 'Good' Ofsted report (2016) and 'Outstanding' SIAMs report (2017) below.
Visits are warmly welcomed, please contact us for an appointment.
Morgan’s Vale and Woodfalls CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
For further details and/or to request a visit, please email: email@example.com or Telephone: 01725 510740.
Please also see our website: www.mvwacademy.co.uk.
Closing Date: Sunday 17th June 2018 11.59pm.
Interviews: Week beginning 18th June 2018.