Job term: Full- Time
Appointment: 1 Year fixed term
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team!
Westwood Primary School and Grove Primary School share Executive Headteacher, Rae Aldous, and work alongside each other in partnership. Both schools have strong leadership including the senior team to the middle leaders. Both school’s share the same ethos of nurture, care and support whilst ensure the best learning opportunities for all members of the community.
We are looking for a KS1 Teacher. We are looking for a strong and enthusiastic teacher with a passion for learning.
We will warmly welcome you into the whole school teams working in partnership across the two school sites. As part of the Active Learning Trust, you will receive a range of support and professional development to help you achieve great things and continue to develop your pedagogy.
You will need to:
- be an excellent and talented classroom practitioner with high expectations of pupils' progress and behaviour for learning
- care for children and demonstrate a nurturing ethos
- have a commitment to deliver an exciting curriculum which is creative and exciting
- be able to deliver high quality learning experiences for all children
- be able to work as part of a team
- have a commitment to your personal professional development as well as the development of both schools as a whole.
- (Desirable) A subject leader who can work with the experience Maths lead to further develop the subject
- (Desirable) A subject leader who can develop our computing provision across both schools.
We can offer:
- a caring, fun and friendly school and a place in a supportive and creative staff team committed to achieving high standards.
- opportunities for professional development and promotion within the school and across the Trust
- well-being and work life balance
- highly motivated and enthusiastic children
- a forward thinking school which is committed to improvement
Please contact the school to speak with Mrs Rae Aldous or Mr Josh Wilkes on (01502 565673) or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms and job descriptions are available from the school office (01502 538527) or contact email@example.com or on our website www.westwoodprimary.org (in community/vacancies).
Closing date: Wednesday 11th March 2020
Interview Date: Thursday 19th March 2020
Westwood Primary School and the Active Learning Trust are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children and young people. We expect all staff to actively share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to the taking of satisfactory references and enhanced criminal record clearance in line with the need to create and maintain a safe culture in our recruitment.