Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Durham from March 2018, for the rest of the academic year.
The Governors from this small, successful school wish to appoint an experienced, caring and enthusiastic Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant to join their hardworking team. Under the guidance of the Senior Leadership Team and teaching staff, they will work mainly in the Year 1 class.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant you will be able to demonstrate the following:
· NVQ Level 3 for Teaching Assistants or equivalent qualification
· Previous experience of working within Key Stage 1
· Commitment to working as part of a team
· Knowledge of creative approaches to encourage pupil learning
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.