Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 1 Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching team and to work in a local primary school in Peterlee .
This large, welcoming school are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant, who is committed, hardworking, enthusiastic and flexible in their ability to support children across Key Stage 1. In return the school can offer you the chance to work with a wonderful group of children, happy and, friendly staff, a supportive leadership team and the opportunity to undertake a variety of professional development opportunities.
To be considered for the position of Teaching Assistant you will be able to demonstrate:
· The ability to support young children to achieve their best in English and Maths
· Engagement with young people to motivate them to learn
· Planning as part of a teaching team
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education’s Supply Team you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
This full time role is due to begin after Easter, and will continue for the rest of the academic year.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Primary Education team, at the Durham branch.