CGB is a highly prestigious private, co-educational international day school (Nursery – Year 13) situated in very peaceful and attractive surroundings in the north of Bogota. The school enjoys double accreditation with CIS and NEASC (the first school in Colombia to achieve this distinction) and is a member of The Round Square Organisation. CGB offers The International Primary Curriculum (IPC), The National Curriculum of England, the International Middle Years Curriculum (IMYC), IGCSE and the IB Diploma Programme to a predominately expatriate student population representing 39 nationalities. There are currently 545 students on roll.
We require a versatile, capable and enthusiastic teacher to start on 1st February 2017:
- Key Stage 1 (Year 2) class teacher
Competitive two-year renewable contract packages include:
- Fully furnished accommodation with utilities
- Private medical insurance
- US$ component
- Tuition scholarship for dependent children
- Spanish courses during the first year of contract
- Renewal bonuses
- Settling in allowance
- Baggage allowance
- Annual economy class flight
Visit our website for further details about the school at www.cgb.edu.co
Find us on social media:
Applicants should preferably have experience and knowledge of The International Primary Curriculum. Candidates are asked to please submit the following documentation:
- A full letter of application, including why you consider yourself to be suitable to effectively fulfill this role and your personal educational philosophy
- Names, addresses, email contacts and telephone numbers of at least 3 professional referees (direct supervisors).
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae including a recent photograph.
Personal characteristics required for the position:
- A passion for education and working with students
- Committed to safe-guarding children and young people
- A visionary leader who is willing to participate in the development of CGB
- A desire to contribute and foster a positive learning community at CGB
- An excellent communicator and public speaker
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to relate to others at many levels
- A team player who is interested in building the capacities and talents of those with whom he or she works
- An awareness and interest in supporting community social service
- An excellent level of written and spoken English
- Honest, compassionate, friendly and fair
- A desire to learn Spanish
Please submit your application documents to:
Maureen Fleming, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications – 2nd December 2016
Interviews via Skype (video camera required for the interview)
Please note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by 2nd December 2016.
CGB IS COMMITTED TO SAFEGUARDING CHILDREN.