Aldar Academies are currently seeking an outstanding Key Stage 2 Class Teacher for Al Muna Academy commencing January 2021
Al Muna Academy is located in the centre of the city of Abu Dhabi and is a hugely popular school with a very long waiting list to join based in a vibrant community. It is judged an ‘Outstanding’ primary school by the Abu Dhabi Department of Education and Knowledge (ADEK) serving over 700 students from Nursery – Year 6 and following the National Curriculum of England.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the highly successful Aldar family of schools and to help shape the future of Abu Dhabi’s leading school group.
The successful candidate will be closely aligned with the core values and ethos of Aldar Academies and Al Muna Academy and possess a genuine understanding and appreciation of the values of the region.
• Bachelor of Education or a Bachelor’s Degree in a related subject with PGCE or other teacher qualification.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Primary Teacher.
• Strong experience teaching the English National Curriculum.
• Previous experience working with students whom English is not their first language.
• Passion for teaching and commitment to educating the whole child.
• A high level of professionalism and consideration of the well-being of children.
• A clean enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check or police check.
What we offer:
Aldar Academies are a family of world-class, child centred and innovative schools based in the UAE. We educate over 20,000 students across our group of owned and managed schools and as we grow so does our need for highly skilled, inspirational and dedicated school leaders. We offer an attractive remuneration package including medical cover, flights, housing and free child school places. Our future-focussed learning model includes both students and staff and so we place a special emphasis on professional development, coaching and training. Successful candidates will have access to a wide network of professionals and opportunities to both lead and contribute to training others as well as developing themselves.
A covering letter and CV including details of two referees should be sent via TES website.
Aldar Academies is committed to the safeguarding of children and young people, and any offer of appointment will be subject to any relevant medical checks and clearance from appropriate safeguarding authorities.
Al Muna Academy
Al Muna Academy Abu Dhabi
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years
Al Muna Academy opened in September 2009. Facilities at the school are excellent and include a large astro-turf field, outdoor swimming pool, well stocked library, a large multi-purpose hall and gym, a number of computer suites and outdoor play areas...