Our pupils deserve the best so if you are an experienced teacher, or an excellent NQT, we would like to hear from you. There is the possibility of leadership opportunities for the right candidate.
Do you believe in preparing young people to be happy, independent and successful for life? Are you committed to developing well rounded individuals? Do you always put the needs of pupils first? Are you a passionate and driven teacher looking for a positive, motivated team?
Ash Hill needs you!
At Ash Hill Primary School we are a learning community with a caring and supportive ethos. Ash Hill is a unique school where our dedicated and talented staff work relentlessly to enable each child to develop as a confident, lifelong learner. Our school motto is Growing Minds for Learning, Crafting Skills for Life and this underpins all that we do here. Every member of the team contributes to making a difference in the lives of our young people and families. Our school values are honesty, community-mindedness, resilience, determination, responsibility and consideration. These are modelled by the whole school community. Our whole school culture is underpinned by the principles of growth mindset and we believe that there are no limits to what we can achieve. We are aspirational and strive for excellence in all that we do, ensuring everyone can be the best that they can be. Our school is on a beautiful site, surrounded by natural woodland and overlooking Wycombe.
Ash Hill can offer you:
• The experience of working in a school with a distinctive educational philosophy
• The opportunity to work in a school without pointless paperwork, providing on the spot feedback to learners (no mountains of marking!) and committed to providing the best for its children
• A fast paced, innovative community that values lifelong learning
• Hardworking pupils who respond well to teachers that take the time to build relationships and understand them
• A supportive Senior Leadership Team who are committed to excellence in education
• High quality, individualised CPD opportunities
• A school with excellent family values and strong community links
• Main Pay Scale or Upper Pay Scale, depending on experience
• The opportunity to develop and progress as a teacher or into leadership
We are looking for someone who:
• Believes in the principles of Growth Mindset and personal development to support the success of every child
• Has a passion for high quality lifelong learning
• Understands the importance of crafting a learning culture underpinned by high expectations for all
• Is a reflective practitioner who always strives for continuous improvement and excellence
• Innovatively uses formative assessment strategies to impact learning
• Enjoys planning creatively to enhance engagement
• Values professionalism, has infectious enthusiasm and is resilient
Ash Hill Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all pupils under its care. An Enhanced DBS check will be required prior to starting employment.
Visits are warmly welcomed. To request an application pack or to book a school visit, please contact Mrs J Suter on: Bursar@ashhillprimary.co.uk or 01494 523218.
Closing Date: 12 Noon – 20th January 2020
Interview date: W/c 20th January 2020
Applications will be considered on arrival
Headteacher: Mrs V Manning