Start date: 6 January 2020
Contract type: Full time
Contract term: Fixed Term Contract for 2 Terms
Parkside is a Primary Academy which is part of Pioneer Academies Community Trust. The Local Governing Body at Parkside is seeking to appoint an outstanding Key Stage 2 teacher who is passionate about inspiring children’s learning.
Initially, this post is fixed term until 31 August 2020 to cover maternity leave.
Parkside Primary Academy is a vibrant and nurturing school where all staff have the highest expectations of our children, each other and themselves. We are proud of our hardworking children and talented, dedicated staff. This is an exciting opportunity that would suit a motivated individual who wants to enhance their professional development.
We are looking for someone who:
• Is an exemplary classroom practitioner who will model outstanding practice and lead by example.
• Has the highest expectations of children and themselves.
• Is committed to valuing all children’s education in a nurturing and supportive inclusive classroom.
• Has the commitment required to work in partnership with parents/carers, the Multi Academy Trust (MAT) and the wider academy community.
• Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and will work as part of a dedicated team.
• Has experience of key stage two and the progression of children’s learning.
• Has a genuine commitment to enhancing children’s life chances through education.
We can offer:
• A welcoming, supportive and inclusive academy ethos.
• Delightful, talented, well behaved, motivated children with enthusiasm, an eagerness to learn and who are happy, considerate and respectful.
• A supportive and hard-working team who work closely with parents, governors, the MAT, and the community to provide an exceptional education for the children in our community.
• High quality professional development and continuous learning opportunities.
Application forms are available on our website: www.parksideacademy.co.uk by following the vacancy links and are returnable to Mrs A Caswell, Office Manager, Parkside Primary Academy, Midland Road, Royston, Barnsley S71 4QP or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
All potential applicants are encouraged to visit the Academy.
Recruitment will involve a lesson observation (this may be in your place of work) and a formal interview.
Closing date: Friday 22 November 2019 at 12.00pm.
Interviews will be held w/c 25 November 2019.
Please note Parkside Primary Academy is part of Pioneer Academies Community Trust, a Multi Academy Trust (MAT), giving the post holder the opportunity work across the MAT if deemed necessary.
Please note for this post you will be required to undergo an enhanced Disclosure and Baring Service check. The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.