KS2 Interventions Teacher (NQTs welcomed) – Fixed Term
Montgomery Primary Academy is a very special learning community. We are a 3 form entry primary and proud to serve the communities around Central Birmingham. Over the last three years, significant investment in our building and commitment from our talented staff team has meant that attainment has risen and we are a securely ‘good’ school (Ofsted 2014).
We work closely with our primary partner Percy Shurmer Academy, and we share resources, staff and place an emphasis on effective and tailored professional development.
‘The staff are excellent role models. They promote and maintain good behaviour and a positive climate for learning.’ Ofsted 2014
‘Pupils are courteous, respectful of others and are well behaved. They are energised by the range of subjects and topics they study and enjoy the many activities and visits provided by the academy.’ Ofsted 2014
We are looking for a creative and inspiring individual with highly effective curriculum delivery skills to join our dedicated team of teaching professionals
- Provide outstanding lessons to ensure excellence and achievement for all learners, with a true commitment to raising standards.
- Have a relentless obsession about developing your own standards of teaching and learning to enable you to deliver excellent student outcomes.
- Have a passion for teaching and the desire to make a real difference to the lives of our children
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to forge strong working relationships within the school as a whole.
We can offer you:
- A school where we collaborate share and support each other to make sure all children achieve their very best.
- Fantastic support for NQTs as well as significant opportunities to further your professional development.
- Courteous, well behaved children who will make you proud to be a teacher.
Informal visits are most welcome. If you would like to arrange one please contact us on 0121 464 9115 or email email@example.com
To find out more about us and the team that you could be a part of please visit https://teachinginbirmingham.co.uk/meet-our-teachers/ www.montogomeryprimaryacademy.org
As the sponsor, AET believes that all young people deserve to become world-class learners – to learn, enjoy, succeed and thrive in a first rate educational environment with the best facilities, the best teaching and the most up-to-date resources available to them. In each of our academies, you will benefit from visionary, inspirational and dynamic leadership and be empowered to develop your own skills with access to world-class CPD and Talent Management programmes. You will also be entitled to the following benefits: a health cash plan, vehicle affinity scheme and childcare vouchers.
This is a fixed term position until the end of the academic year and is required to start February 2018 or earlier if possible. Interviews are scheduled to take place early December.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV's. For further information on this position and to make an application click 'Apply'.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website http://www.academiesenterprisetrust.org/our-teaching-school/our-school-direct-teacher-training-vacancies for further details.