St Augustine’s Priory, a 3-18 independent Catholic day school for girls, is seeking to appoint a Key stage 2 Teacher.
If you are a genuinely passionate and committed teacher who wants to work in a school where teaching is a pleasure, and in a school that puts learning at the heart of all it does, then this is the post for you.
The successful candidate will be:
· A qualified and experienced teacher with a good Honours Degree
· A hard working, creative and caring classroom practitioner
· Able to inspire and challenge the pupils and lead by example
· Able to work effectively as part of a dynamic team
· A good communicator who is enthusiastic and flexible
· Willing to participate in the extra-curricular life of this exciting School
· Have strong ICT skills
· The ability to teach KS1 or 3 would be an advantage
For more information and an application pack please visit our website www.sapriory.com/vacancies
Closing Date: Noon Friday 23rd March 2018
Interviews: Between Monday 26th and Wednesday 28th March 2018
Saint Augustine’s Priory is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all who work here to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure and other relevant checks.
Saint Augustine’s Priory, Hillcrest Road, Ealing, London W5 2JL