Key stage 2 (KS2) Teaching Assistant/ Doncaster / £9.20 - £10.50 per hour.
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a Key stage one (KS2) Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply teaching support team and to work in a local primary school in Doncaster. This will be a Full time, Key stage two (KS2) Teaching Assistant role commencing in January 2020.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: TA Level 2
This is a small school who are looking for a committed and successful practitioner to join their motivated team. The school has state of the art facilities and a supportive, driven and successful teaching and management team. The school has recently been inspected by Ofsted, in which they received an ‘Outstanding’ Grading. The community is highly supportive of the school, and parental involvement in the school is high.
The successful Key Stage two (KS2) Teaching Assistant will have excellent knowledge of working with children, and ideally will have worked with children with SEND. The desired teaching assistant will be working closely with the SENDCO to deliver the best possible care for the children under their care.
To be considered for the position of Key Stage two (KS2) Teaching Assistant you must:
• Have experience supporting children in primary education
• Hold a Level 3 qualification in childcare
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of Primary School Staff
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Key Stage two (KS2) Teaching Assistant, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
• Support throughout your placements
• Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
• Unparalleled daily rates
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
• Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
• Regular social events
If you are a qualified Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Sheffield Primary Education team on 01142435555
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.