We wish to appoint a class teacher for our Primary Phase from September 2017 to lead on Maths in Key Stage 2. We are looking for:
- a highly skilled, motivated practitioner
- outstanding teaching skills and excellent subject knowledge to secure rapid pupil progress
- excellent assessment for learning techniques
- a passion and belief that all children can achieve
- a commitment to the continuing professional development of yourself and others.
We are offering:
- a unique opportunity to work in a truly 'All Through' school.
- a brand new, state of the art building with the use of superb ICT facilities, iPads, iPod touches, Apple TV & Visualisers as standard
- exceptional access to bespoke classrooms including a dedicated primary science laboratory, food tech room, Mac Suite, textiles and art rooms.
- a full size sports hall and dance studio, a music suite and a recording studio.
The post is suitable for NQTs and fully qualified teachers, with outstanding training and progression programmes available to all.
Prendergast Vale School opened in 2011 as an all-through school for 3 to 16 year olds in the heart of Lewisham. It has 842 students on roll and is part of the Leathersellers' Federation of Schools which educates 2600 children in South East London.
We warmly welcome and encourage school visits. Please contact the Head’s PA Mrs Halm (mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to visit us before making an application.
To apply please visit the vacancies section of our website www.prendergast-vale.com.
Closing Date: 9:30am on Monday 8 May 2017
Interviews: Friday 12 May 2017
Please note CVs are not accepted.
The Leathersellers’ Federation of Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and all employees are required to have an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
Appointment will be subject to qualifications, experience checks and satisfactory references.