Vision for Education are currently recruiting on behalf of a special school in Leeds for a Key Stage 2 Teacher to start in September. This post is to cover a vacancy so will likely run until Christmas, however an outstanding candidate may be considered to go permanant with school to fill the vacancy. The ideal candidate will have experience of teaching pupils that have autism as well as global development delay and challenging behaviour.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Must Hold QTS, and have completed induction period
- Experience working in a Special School or school with provision for SEND.
- Must have a passion for working with pupils that have special educational needs and/or come from disadvantaged backrounds.
- 2 years or more recent and referencable school experience
- Have a DBS on the update service, or be willing to undergo a new one
- Hold a valid Team Teach certificate or be willing to undertake relevent training to obtain this qualification, which Vision for Education will offer for free.
What can Vision for Education offer you?
- All Vision candidates are paid every friday on a PAYE basis straight into their bank accounts.
- Vision for Education offer free CPD to all candidates including Team Teach Training and Educare online training.
- Dedicated, experienced and specialist Conultants who have your best interests at the heart everything they do.
We look forward to hearing from you!