We are seeking a highly motivated and committed Key Stage Two Teacher at Rushy Meadow Primary Academy. The ability to lead PE across the school would be desirable but not essential.
Our mission at Rushy Meadow Primary Academy is to provide an environment where everyone feels part of a safe, secure, happy community. Children’s curiosity and creativity is nurtured through an inspiring, broad and engaging curriculum. Our vision is to create a school where our pupils flourish and are proud of their achievements. We aim to instil in them a passion for learning that will empower them to become successful and to make positive contributions to the local community and beyond.
Rushy Meadow Primary Academy is part of The Cirrus Primary Academy Trust which is currently made up of six Primary Schools within the London Boroughs of Croydon and Sutton.
You will be:
- Hardworking and committed to raising standards with high aspirations for all learners
- Deliver engaging lessons and build positive relationships with the children and their families
- Show thorough tracking and assessment and ensure differentiation to stretch and support all of our children
- Enjoy working as part of a team
We will offer you:
- Full support and professional development as your career progresses, from a very comprehensive NQT Mentoring scheme to developing middle and senior leaders
- Amazing opportunities for development and leadership across the schools in the Trust
- A mentally healthy workplace where staff wellbeing is promoted with a focus on a healthy work/life balance
- A learning community, with an emphasis on working collaboratively across the different trust schools
How to Apply:
Please send your most recent CV to Faye Harrison at email@example.com or for more information and to request an application pack please call Faye on 02072598770. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact Faye to arrange.
Closing Date: Friday 6th July 2018 at 10.00 am
We will be shortlisting and interviewing upon receipt of applications and may appoint before the closing date.
Your application is a direct permanent application to The Cirrus Primary Academy Trust. Hays is our recruitment partner and manages our permanent appointments.
The Cirrus Primary Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share that commitment. All applicants who are offered employment will be subject to an Enhanced Disclosure check from the Disclosure and Barring Service before confirmation of appointment.