Outstanding Key Stage 2 Teachers
Kings’ School Al Barsha is seeking outstanding Key Stage 2 Teachers to join our thriving school. This is a superb opportunity for aspiring, imaginative and inspirational teachers to join a creative and innovative environment.
The successful candidates will be welcomed into a team that fosters pedagogical discussion and aims to provide an outstanding education to all pupils. A passion for education and personal and professional development is required. A proven track record of success in Primary schooling is essential, where students achieve and make sustained progress as a result of our ‘Every Child Matters’ ethos.
When you join the Kings’ family you will become part of a strategically connected group of schools, one of which is the only school in Dubai to be rated outstanding 10 years running. Working in Dubai is a fast-paced and rewarding experience, however, it is a demanding and rigorous working environment which requires committed and motivated professionals. As such we seek teachers who understand that their role extends far beyond the classroom.
As part of our drive for excellence Kings’ has committed to the John Hattie Visible Learning programme and is the only school in the Middle East working directly with the Visible Learning group. This focuses on how to best enhance student achievement, linking closely to our mission statement of “The best by every child.” All teachers receive excellent and highly desirable professional development which informs our approach as a professional body.
- Outstanding KS2 Teachers, new teachers who are aspiring to be outstanding will be considered
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent
- Able to teach consistently inspirational lessons and a track record/ability to deliver results
- Experience of Safeguarding and Child Protection procedures will also be desirable
- A commitment to the well being and pastoral care of all students within their care
- Able and willing to make a broader contribution to school life
- Innovative, creative, enthusiastic and able to deliver results
- Experience of working overseas or with international students would be an advantage.
How to apply: Candidates are to apply directly through the TES portal.
Closing date for applications is 11th April 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and we reserve the right to appoint a suitable candidate before the final submission date.
Successful applicants will take up their position in mid-August 2021 and will be required to participate in a thorough programme of induction.
Kings' School Al Barsha
- Mainstream school with independent funding
- All-through with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 18 years