Smart Teachers is recruiting for a motivated Key Stage 2 Teacher to join a large and ‘Good’ three form entry Primary School in Enfield. This Key Stage 2 Teacher is available from September 2019 on a full time, fixed term contract for the rest of the academic year, with the potential of the successful Key Stage 2 Teacher being offered a permanent contract. The Key Stage 2 Teacher will join a warm and welcoming school that offers and strongly encourages opportunity for development and are looking to appoint a Key Stage 2 Teacher with the drive to raise attainment at the school. This Key Stage 2 Teacher position is open to experienced Teachers and NQT’s and is a fantastic opportunity to join a dedicated and forward thinking school.
About the Role
• Key Stage 2 Teacher
• September 2019
• Full Time
• Fixed term contract with the potential of being offered a permanent contract
• Daily rate from £140 (depending on experience)
About the School
• Large 3 form Entry school
• ‘Good’ Ofsted Rating
• Supportive SLT
• Lots of outdoor space
• Opportunity for growth and development
• Based in Enfield, close to public transport links
In order to be considered for this role, the Key Stage 2 Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
• Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree with QTS
• Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
• NQTs and/or OS-trained teachers are welcome to apply
• Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number NXB22542.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.