St Olave's Prep School is a dynamic, friendly and very successful IAPS co-ed day school. It benefits from a superb reputation in the area for providing an excellent education across the curriculum and nurturing all pupils so that they achieve outstanding success in a wide range of areas.
The post of KS2 Class Teacher at St Olave’s Prep is a rare opportunity to work as part of a highly motivated and skilled team of staff who work extremely hard to ensure that our pupils are at the heart of everything that they do.
What we are looking for:
- An excellent practitioner who will inspire and motivate our pupils to achieve their potential.
- A teacher with the drive and stamina to provide excellent opportunities for all children in the school.
- Commitment to maintaining the caring and supportive ethos of the school.
- A desire to enrich the curriculum through offering after school clubs.
- Experience in preparing children for both grammar and public school examinations will be an advantage.
What we can offer you:
In return, you can be part of an amazing school. We are offering:
- A competitive salary with good professional development opportunities
- Support from an experienced Senior Leadership Team and committed and friendly staff
- Generous PPA time and specialist teachers for Computing, Music, Games and French.
- The support of a passionate Governing Body
- Wonderful pupils and supportive, engaged parents
Application Pack, Recruitment Policy and Application Form attached. We encourage you to find out more by visiting our school website.
Please contact: Paula Armstrong on 020 8294 8930 firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 19th May 2017
Interviews: Week beginning 22nd May 2017
St Olave's Prep School
106-110 Southwood Road, New Eltham, London SE9 3QS
St Olave's Prep School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, safer recruitment vetting and an enhanced DBS check.