You will have the opportunity to join teams of experienced staff with students who are eager to learn. This nature of role is perfect for ECT looking to gain more varied school experience, as well as experienced teachers looking for a new career path. The role allows flexible working hours which work around busy schedules.
To be considered for the KS2 Supply Teacher position, you will:
- Have a relevant QTS.
- Have or be able to acquire a DBS on the update service.
- Be able to secure relevant references from the past two years.
- Be an eager teacher with previous experience of teaching at a Primary level.
- Be able to establish good relationships with both students and staff, and be able to understand different learning styles of students and adapt to this accordingly.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills with a polite and positive manner.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are QTS status and referenceable experience in a Primary School Setting.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach training, online webinars and safeguarding and child protection updates.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a primary teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Primary team on 0121 274 0345.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.