If you are an aspirational and inspirational class teacher, we would like you to join our ‘Good’ school (OFSTED 2015)
We are looking for a full time class teacher on a permanent basis to start in September 2018 who:
- Is a talented, creative and flexible individual and can make learning enjoyable, exciting and purposeful
- Is an excellent classroom practitioner with a strong commitment to raising standards and understands pedagogy.
- Is ambitious in terms of personal development and career advancement and has high expectations of all pupils.
- Is hard working, flexible, with a vision and enthusiasm to motivate and inspire children
- Has outstanding classroom management skills.
- Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an ability to work as part of a team, build positive relationships with children, Teaching Staff, Support Staff, parents and Governors.
We can offer:
- The opportunity to be part of a school which is rapidly improving and at an exciting point in its development.
- A forward-thinking, creative school with a caring ethos
- A welcoming staff team committed to high quality teaching and learning
- A commitment to professional development
- A supportive governors, parents and community
- Well-resourced classrooms
- Good outdoor space and facilities
- An opportunity to make a huge difference to children’s lives
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged and will take place Wednesday 13th March 11.00 am – 1.30pm and Thursday 15th March 1.00 – 3.00pm. Please contact Jane Malone at the school to arrange a date and time: Tel 01924 325265 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All staff are subject to an enhanced DBS check. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
If you require further information about the role, please contact the school on telephone: 01924 325265 or you can visit the school website at www.carltonji.org.uk
To apply for this job, please download and complete the application form attached.
Application forms should be returned FAO Ms R Mahmood via email email@example.com by Friday 23rd March at 12 noon.
Interviews to take place week commencing 16/04/2018