Lower Key Stage 2 teacher
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding and highly motivated teacher to join our dedicated team of professionals from September 2018. We are looking for a teacher to teach initially in Year 3, however, there could be opportunities to teach in other year groups in the future.
We have positive and enthusiastic staff who are committed to achieving the best for all pupils. We create a caring, creative atmosphere with a bright, cheerful and well-resourced environment for our happy, motivated and well behaved children. We are looking for a class teacher who wants to grow and develop as part of a supportive team. We need someone who is committed to working in partnership with children, staff, parents and the local community, who understands how children learn and has extensive subject knowledge. Successful candidates will be prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ for our wonderful pupils. They will have high expectations of all children, colleagues and themselves.
We can offer:
- A genuine commitment to career development
- Opportunities to develop and grow as a practitioner
- A dedicated team of positive and enthusiastic staff
- A caring school with happy, motivated children
- Have excellent subject knowledge (especially in Mathematics and English)
- Be an outstanding class teaching with a good understanding of how children learn
- Want to develop your ability by collaborating with your fellow practitioners
- Have a good understanding and awareness of SEND and be committed to overcoming barriers and raising achievement for all
- Contribute to the hardworking, dedicated and caring ethos of the school and build positive relationship with children, colleagues and parents
- A commitment to the wider life of the school
Closing date: Tuesday 8th May 2018
Shortlisting: Wednesday 9th May 2018
Interview date: Tuesday 22nd May 2018
visit our website: www.lowerdarwenprimary.co.uk
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Any offer of employment will be subject to a satisfactory check supplied by the Criminal Records Bureau. The check will include any cautions, reprimands or final warnings as well as convictions.