SUTTON ST JAMES CP SCHOOL, BELLS DROVE, SUTTON ST JAMES, SPALDING, LINCS, PE12 0JG Telephone: 01945440209 School Website: www.sutton-st-james.lincs.sch.uk
KEY STAGE 2 TEACHER (TLR available for candidate with appropriate leadership experience and expertise)
Are you the lively, interesting teacher who thoroughly enjoys being with children? Can you create an exciting and stimulating classroom? Will you be bubbling over with enthusiasm for what you can bring to the children at Sutton St James CP School?
If so the Headteacher and Governors are keen to appoint an outstanding and enthusiastic KS2 class teacher to join our happy and caring school from January 2018 or sooner. NQTs welcome to apply The successful candidate will:
• Have a flair and passion for teaching and learning.
• Have a real ambition to stretch, challenge and inspire children.
• Approach teaching with enthusiasm and a positive attitude.
• Have high expectations of all children’s achievement and behaviour.
• Be committed to raising standards and helping all children to flourish.
• Have the ability to motivate and inspire a love of learning in all pupils.
• Sincerely value every member of the school community and be eager to make a wider contribution to school life.
We can offer you:
• A forward looking school with lots of great initiatives in place.
• A great opportunity for you to share and develop your professional practice.
• A school full of happy and motivated children who are keen to learn and behave well and who are proud of their school.
• Very supportive governors, parents and local community.
• Dedicated and enthusiastic staff that want to drive up standards.
• Excellent opportunities to develop professionally.
If you feel this may be the career opportunity you are looking for and you believe you can contribute to our journey towards becoming an outstanding school we would love to hear from you!
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, to meet the children, staff and Headteacher. Please contact the school office on 01945 440209 to arrange an appointment.
Visit dates: By arrangement with the school office prior to closing date.
Closing date: 15th September 2017
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by e-mail / telephone
Interview date: Friday 22nd September 2017
Application forms are available from the school by sending a SAE to the address above or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
This school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check in line with the Government’s safer recruitment guidelines.